|Last Updated: April 11, 2018
February 2018 Revision Highlights
- Updated Item Setup page with new webinar and notated that onboarding suppliers will be contacted via email
- Updated Routing Guide Store/DC List: Sunset Pre-Allocation Stores 919 and 922, will use DC# for both Store and DC to indicate PO has not been allocated
- Updated Store Address List: Added remaining addresses for Spring 2018 Rack Openings; store 148 moved to Spring 2019 and store 511 moved to Fall 2018; store 212 store name updated
April 2018 Revision Highlights
Questions regarding any of these changes can be sent to Nordstrom Supplier Compliance by clicking Contact Us & Resources and then selecting 'Feedback' from the 'Send To' options list.
Updated Hanging Standards Section 2, Sub-Section Merchandise Required to be Shipped on Hangers for Nordstrom.com & NRHL: Removed Dresses from Matrix already covered under Beads, Sequins & Pleated (Fully) Garments: Dresses, Gown & Tops; Clarified that Reserve Stock orders should never have hangers and should ALL be shipped flat without hangers, individually polybagged with the retail ticket facing up for viewing / scanning
- Updated Packing Standards Section 1, Sub-Section Bulk Pack Orders updated pre-allocation store information
- Updated Ticket Standards Section 2, Sub-Section Rack Ticket Samples added new verbiage tickets must use instead of 'Compare At' now to be 'Comparable Value'; also clarified the % savings should be always rounded down (i.e. 24.7% savings should be
rounded down to 24%). Section 4, Sub-Section Return Hangtags added Rack Dress Dept. 162 and Sub-Section Approved Ticket Providers by removing RER from list as they are now part of FineLine; Sub-Section Tagging Barbs / Bones / Bullets added picture examples
- Updated Routing Guide Section 8 Store/DC List adding Nordstrom to the Ship to Address for DCs (i.e. Ship to: Nordstrom DC 89)
For shipping and invoicing to Nordstrom stores in Canada, please visit www.nordstromsuppliercanada.com.